Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Birthday and an Engagement

September 12th - A birthday - A close friend..turned 29.. Being  a sunday not everyone knew that its his birthday and his hometown is far off. We got the cake at home in the evening and had a small party. Dinner was packed from KFC. - Happy

Morning 11:00 am was another close friends engagement. To be honest, to be there to witness the occasion was fun, but kiddie was bored to the core. Played on my cell for the entire 2 hours and my phone conked off.- Happy

Sadya is something that me and my kiddie don't fancy much. May be due the speed in which the items are thrown on the leaf or due the way it is eaten by all. Somehow the whole idea puts me off and my hunger too.

Reached home afternoon after paying a quick visit to a close friend who became a daddy recently. The kiddies name is Akshaj and yes i took the baby in my arms and I got all nostalgic. I couldn't buy anything for the baby :-(  - Happy and Sad

Overall the day was excellent, minus the fact that I couldn't yap away with my hubby...courtesy my dead phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment